Have you heard about Cyclone Nargis already? The number of lives killed by Cyclone Nargis that occurred in Burma last Saturday is possibly up to 100,000.
Just found out that you can make donation through Google Checkout service by using your credit card.
CCW and I have just made a small donation to Direct Relief International, the procedure is simple. Please click on the image to enlarge if you find it too small for your eyes.
1. Go to Google homepage. Click on the "Support victims" link.
2. You can either choose to donate to UNICEF or Direct Relief International by entering the amount you wish to donate (by default, the doantion is USD$50). Click on the "Donate" button.
3. Fill in your credit card details. Click on the "Agree and Continue" button.
4. Click on the "Complete your donation" button.
5. Done, your donation is being processed and you will receive a confirmation email.
You can still cancel your donation within 15 minutes by clicking on the "View your donation receipt" link. You will find the "Cancel your order" button.
***Redsponge is strongly encouraging you to help the victims. :)