Guess what? Chinese has a lot of custom to follow in a wedding. The bride needs to prepare a lot of things for her dowry. Besides from jewellery and money, there are small items like sewing kit, chicken (for display), slippers, potty and etc. I found the sewing kit the most useful among all. I never know that I can drop so many buttons throughout a year! Luckily, I did not insist to skip buying it. Yeap, I told my mom not to buy all of those useless items just to follow the custom, LOL!
A space for people who are close with me in heart yet far apart by distances and also people who are close with me in distance yet too busy with their own stories to share my everyday stories.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Sewing kit
Guess what? Chinese has a lot of custom to follow in a wedding. The bride needs to prepare a lot of things for her dowry. Besides from jewellery and money, there are small items like sewing kit, chicken (for display), slippers, potty and etc. I found the sewing kit the most useful among all. I never know that I can drop so many buttons throughout a year! Luckily, I did not insist to skip buying it. Yeap, I told my mom not to buy all of those useless items just to follow the custom, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kakaka. Whereas for me, my sewing kit is your little diy cake. Lol!
Tsk tsk tsk...no wonder u dun wan to give it to me liao! ;p
Post a Comment