Friday, March 20, 2009

Eye Shadow

I got this elianto eye shadow palette from pink cotton as Christmas gift last year.

Besides from the purple and pink, I love the other 4 colours very very much! Let's number the colour from left to right.

How I use them? For example: Brush the whole eyelid with colour 1 as base. Then, brush the colour 5 over my lid. Add the colour 2 on top of it but restrict to the area above the pupil. Done, that is how I colour my eyelids normally :)

Just realise that I have never purchase any eye shadows for myself so far. Even the EDM eye shadows are also free gifts. ;p

Now with all the colours that I have, I do not think I will buy any new colours anymore. Well, I am not a makeup person. I wear very light makeup to work. So, these colours can last me for years.

3 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

lol!!

so nice to see my gift appearing on your blog 'x'

looks nice hoh the colors? so proud of myself :D

u pandai mix colors leh! thats wat i meant lorrr...

u r very kuai,my hand always itching to buy new colors even tho i don use too often....got diseaase :(

Pink Cotton said...

you don like the PINK??????

Redsponge said...

khik, cos I want to collect all my makeup I have in blog ma. Then this elianto look pretty after take photo, so I show her first lo. lol

lol, I like the 3 colours I mention in the blog the most. ;p The pink is not bad but I worried it makes my eyes look like swollen. ;p

pat pat...hmm ok, tell urself to save money, especially now when the world is facing economy crisis.